These hashbrown sausage bites are the perfect breakfast or brunch dish! They’re easy to make and can be served with a variety of dipping sauces. I like to serve them with ketchup, mustard, or even ranch dressing.
- 1 lb Breakfast sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese , softened
- 1 ½ c isquick
- 4 c hash browns, Frozen, shredded
- 1 ½ c Cheddar cheese, Shredded
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Form the mixture into evenly sized balls about 1 ½ inches around.
- Place the balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.