* 2 eggs
* 100ml of milk
* 100g grated cheese
* Fresh parsley
* 300g cornmeal
* 6 g baking powder
* 6g of salt
* Vegetable oil
1. In a bowl, combine the eggs, parsley, grated cheese, salt and milk. Beat to mix all the ingredients.
2. Sift and add flour and baking powder.
3. Mix with a spoon, then when everything is mixed, knead with your hands.
4. Transfer the dough to a flat work surface and sprinkle a little flour to prevent it from sticking.
5. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
6. Make circles with a cookie cutter.
7. In a saucepan pour a little oil and place the donuts.
8. Cover them with a lid and cook them on the lowest setting.