These delicious Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars have an almond flour shortbread cookie crust, a vanilla cheesecake filling, a layer of low-carb cranberry sauce, and a pecan crumble topping. At 5 net carbs each, this is a decadent keto treat!
Okay, friends, I can officially confirm you are going to make it through the holidays just fine! I am on a mission to make easy and super delicious low-carb holiday recipes that are sure to replace your carb-filled favorites!
These Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars have perfect layers of shortbread crust, creamy vanilla cheesecake, tangy sugar-free cranberry sauce, and pecan crumble. And that isn’t even the best part.
These bars come in at 5 net carbs each for a substantial serving. If you like these cranberry cream cheese bars, you will love my Keto Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars too!
Ingredients in Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
As with all of my keto recipes, I try to keep things really simple. I used one keto-friendly flour and sweetener. So, if you are new to keto baking, you don’t have to buy a ton of different ingredients.
For this keto cranberry bars recipe, you will need:
- Almond Flour
- Confectioners Swerve or Monk Fruit
- Low-Carb Cranberry Sauce
- Cream Cheese
- Egg Yolk
- Pure Vanilla Extract
Are Cranberries Keto?
Yes, cranberries are keto-friendly! They’re about 90% water and have a relatively low number of carbs. Plus, they’re high in fiber!
How to Make Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
If you’ve never made keto cheesecake bars before, you’re in for a treat! This is one of my all-time favorite keto cranberry recipes, and I know you’ll love it too.
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper, allowing the liner to overhang on the edges so you can easily lift your entire batch of cranberry cheesecake bars right out of the pan.
- Make the crust: Stir together the melted butter, almond flour, and sweetener to form a soft buttery crust.
- Lightly press the dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan and bake for 7 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the layers: The cheesecake layer is just cream cheese, an egg yolk, confectioners Swerve (or Monk Fruit), and vanilla extract. I prefer to use my small blender/food processor for this step.
- Make the pecan crumble topping: Add butter, almond flour and pecans to a small food processor and pulse until the mixture is course and butter has broken up.
- Assemble & bake the bars: After pre-baking the crust for 7 minutes remove it from the oven and allow it to cool a few minutes.
- Top the crust with the cheesecake layer, then top with the low-carb cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle the topping over the cranberry layer and bake 20 minutes.
Allow the bars to cool completely before slicing. For clean slices, place the bars in the freezer for a few minutes prior to slicing.
How to Store Cheesecake Bars
Place the cheesecake bars in an airtight container and refrigerate up to a week. If you’d like to freeze these, they will last 1-2 months.
To freeze, tightly wrap each individual bar in plastic wrap. To prevent freezer burn, wrap in a layer of foil as well. When ready to thaw, let the cheesecake bars sit at room temperature for 2-4 hours or in the refrigerator overnight.
Net Carbs in These Bars
These bars come in at 5 net carbs if you slice them into 12 equal portions. Not too bad for a four-layer bar dessert, huh? I actually prefer to slice them into even smaller portions since I don’t have a major sweet tooth and the net carbs come to about 2.5.
Tips & Tricks for the BEST Keto Cheesecake Bars
- Allow the crust to cool completely before adding the cheesecake layers. It is a soft, buttery crust and if you spread the cold cheesecake over the warm crust before it cools and sets, your crust will tear.
- For the best cheesecake texture, use room temperature cream cheese and eggs.
- Line the bottom of the pan and allow the parchment paper to hang over the sides. After bars have cooled, lift the entire batch out by carefully pulling up the liner.
- For pretty, clean slices, place in the freezer for 15 minutes before slicing.
More Keto Holiday Desserts:
- No Bake Keto Cookies
- Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
- Low-Carb Double Chocolate Cookies
- Keto Fruit Pizza
- Keto Butter Pecan Bars
- Keto Pumpkin Bars
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you are new to Keto try my favorite Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites, they contain less than one net carb per bite and they are perfect for meal prep! One of my favorite easy low carb dinners is this One Pan Cabbage Casserole. It is so easy, cheesy and delicious and it has less than 9 net carbs per serving.