500 g of wheat flour
250 ml of milk
50g of sugar
12 g fresh yeast
4g of salt
1. In a medium bowl, dissolve the yeast and 10 grams of sugar in warm milk. Rest in a warm place until it begins to ferment.
2. In a large bowl, sift the flour and add the yeast mixture, the eggs, the rest of the sugar and the salt, knead until everything is integrated and a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
3. Add the diced butter at room temperature and knead until a smooth and elastic mixture is obtained, shape into a ball, cover with a clean kitchen towel and rise in a warm place for about 90 minutes or until doubled in size.
4. Divide the dough into pieces of about 50 grams each and give them an oval or “torpedo” shape, distribute on a baking tray and rest covered with a kitchen towel for about 30 minutes.
5. Varnish the buns with egg glaze (1 yolk + 15 ml of milk) and make 2 or 3 transversal cuts with a sharp knife.
6. Turn on and pre-heat the oven to 180°C (356°F) for about 10 minutes.
7. Bake the breads of milk for 20 to 30 minutes until they acquire a dark golden color, remove from the oven and cool on a baking rack.