- 1 package of bacon, cut into small pieces
- 4 boneless thick cut pork chops
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 8 oz pre-sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and cook in a large pan over medium high heat until bacon is crispy. Set bacon aside and leave the grease in pan.
- Place a piece of saran wrap on counter and place pork chops on top of saran wrap. Place another piece of saran wrap on top of the pieces of pork chops and beat with a meat tenderizer until they are flat.
Continued on next page