– Lean diced beef (from Aldi)
– Aldi beef casserole mix
– Beef stock pot
– Salt & Pepper
– Potatoes for mash
– Giant Yorkshire
– I browned off the beef and added to slow cooker.
– Then peeled and chopped carrots and onion then added them to cooker.
– Next I mixed the casserole mix with water (425ml) and added the stock pot and poured into cooker.
– I cooked on low for 8 hours but could have done on high for 4/5 hours.
– I then made mash and put Yorkshire’s in the oven and plated it all up.
I really enjoyed this, simple but nice 👍 hope other people can enjoy too.
Continued on next page