Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Lasagna is fun and delicious combo of classic caramel apple pie and yummy cinnamon rolls. This awesome fall treat (just like this amazing Apple Crumb Cake) is delicious dessert, but it is great idea for easy breakfast casserole, too.
- 2 cans cinnamon rolls
- 4 large apples- peeled and diced (Granny Smith or Golden Delicious)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ –1/3 cup caramel sauce (or salted caramel sauce if you prefer)
How To Make Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Lasagna
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and spray glass or ceramic 8 x 8 x 2 inch dish with nonstick spray( I used 7 x 9 x 2 inch ceramic dish).
- In a bowl stir together diced apples, sugar, corn starch, cinnamon and nutmeg to coat evenly.
- Cut cinnamon rolls in ¼ inch slices and then roll it out on floured work surface until thin. Dust it with flour because they are too sticky and they will fall apart when rolling out. You can dust your hands with flour and press it to thin it out if you find that easier
Continued on next page