Classic Southern Fried Chicken with a Golden Crispy Crust
This classic Southern fried chicken is the ultimate meal for crispy chicken lovers. The golden, crispy crust is simply delicious. Serve this fried chicken with a fresh salad and vegetables for a complete meal.
– 1 chicken cut into pieces
– 2 cups of flour
– 1 tablespoon of paprika
– 1 tablespoon garlic powder
– 1 tablespoon of onion powder
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
– Flour-coated chicken veggies in the pan and fry for about 10-15 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned and the meat is cooked through.
5. Remove the chicken pieces from the pan and place them on paper towels to drain off excess oil.
6. Serve the fried chicken hot with sides of your choice.able oil for frying
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
2. Add the chicken pieces to the plastic bag, a few at a time, and shake well to coat them with the flour mixture. Make sure each piece of chicken is well coated.
3. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
4. Add the mo