* 1 cup of melted margarine
* 1 cup of chocolate powder
* 4 cups of wheat flour
* 4 eggs (separate yolks and whites)
* 3 cups of sugar
* 2 cups of ready-made coffee
* 1 tablespoon baking powder
* 2 tablespoons of margarine
* 1 can of condensed milk
* 1 sifted yolk
* 5 tablespoons of ready-made coffee
* 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
## METHOD OF PREPARATION
* 1Beat the egg yolks, butter and sugar until creamy. Add cocoa powder and coffee, add wheat flour and baking powder, beat vigorously. Finally, add the whipped egg whites and mix gently. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
* 1 In a pan, place the margarine, condensed milk, sifted yolk, powdered chocolate and coffee. Take to the fire non stop stirring and let it cook until it’s creamy, pour the cream still hot on top of the cake. If you prefer, use whipped cream, cherry and chocolate flakes for the topping.