Mike actually turned up his nose when I told him I was going to whip up this Creamy Potato & Hamburger Soup. He seriously thinks he doesn’t like hamburger in soups. Every time I talk about putting ground beef in a soup, he tells me he doesn’t like it. And then every single time I make a soup with ground beef in it, he loves it.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium white onion peeled and diced
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 6 cups of peeled & diced Russet potatoes
- 2 cups of your favourite frozen vegetable mix
- 3 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese cubed
Instructions How To Make Hamburger Soup Recipe
In a large skillet ,fry the ground beef and onions until the onions are soft and the ground beef browned. Drain the grease.
Fry the garlic until browned and fragrant. Add the beef mixture to the crockpot or stockpot on the stove.
Continued on next page