PASSION FRUIT PUDDING
2 cups of milk
2 passion fruit jellies
1 condensed milk (395 g)
1 milk cream (200 g)
1 passion fruit
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of sugar
1. Pour the whole milk into a saucepan and heat until almost boiling.
2. Add the passion fruit jelly and stir until dissolved.
3. In a blender, add the dissolved gelatin to the milk and add the condensed milk and milk cream, beat everything until smooth.
4. Grease a baking dish with water or a drizzle of oil and pour the pudding into it.
5. Place a plastic film over the mold and put it in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours.
6. In a pot, place the passion fruit, sugar and water, mix everything very well.
7. Remove the pudding and pour the cold syrup on top.