Everyone knows dessert is the best part of any meal, especially when it’s strawberry pound cake!
So many people have fond memories of picnics or barbecue gatherings that revolve around getting to finish off the meal with a heavenly strawberry dessert.
- 1C.Butter softened
- 2Large eggs
- 1 ½C.Granulated sugar
- 2C.All purpose flour
- 1tsp.Ground almonds
- 1C.Quartered strawberries
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy and smooth.
- Mix in the eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Alternate adding the flour with the milk until well combined.
- Blend in the vanilla and ground almonds.
- Fold in the quartered strawberries and water until incorporated well.
- Spread the batter evenly between two well-greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour until cooked through.
- Let cool before serving.