Million Dollar Spaghetti is a spaghetti casserole with layers of noodles, cheese, and homemade meat sauce. It’s budget friendly, easy to make, and a meal the whole family will love.
- 1 lb. Spaghetti noodles
- 1 Jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 8 oz. Cottage cheese
- ¼ C. Sour cream
- ½ C. Butter melted
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the noodles to your liking and drain well.
- Add the ground beef to a skillet over medium high heat on the stove and cook until browned completely. Drain any excess fat.
- Mix together the sauce and the ground beef.
- In a bowl, stir together the cream cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream until well combined
Continued on next page